June 15th marks another important day in Tinycaravan’s history. Today is our co-founder Vivian Wang’s birthday. Happy Birthday Viv! To celebrate her special day, here are some unique unknown facts about her:
- She is the ketchup queen. Seriously, she loves ketchup more than most people love french fries. This one time at In-N-Out I saw her drink directly from the dispenser. It was great.
- She’s one of those people who would pay $500 to see Adele perform live.
- She’s the biggest environmentalist I know in real life. There is no doubt in my mind that she’ll save the earth one day. But I’m sure everyone already knew that, so it’s not quite a ‘little known fact.’
- She tore her ACL when she was younger from an intense game of basketball.
- Speaking of basketball Kobe Bryant is her #1 Idol! Kobe, I know you’re reading this. TAKE. HER. OUT. ALREADY.
- She has a cute little stuffed animal that she’s had since she was a wee little girl. On a trip back to Taiwan she accidentally left him there and cried her little heart out until her grandma sent it back a month later. Once she got him she washed him in the washing machine and he is now no longer soft and fluffy. It’s a tragedy.
- Her favorite color is purple (although she claims it’s not!).
- She’s not afraid of confrontation. In fact, she welcomes it. Don’t mess with this girl if you’re not ready to have your butt handed to you.
- She inhales her food. No kidding, her friends can attest to this.
- Her nickname is Dory because we all think she looks like Dory from ‘Finding Nemo.’
If you’re a friend of Vivian’s make sure to wish her a happy birthday today! If you don’t know her personally, but you still think she’s cool, wish her one in the comments below!