We’ve been getting back in the groove of watching documentaries to expand our understanding of the world. This month, we watched a documentary on the story of stuff and shared a few of our thoughts.
Since starting this journey we have been more conscious of the things we buy and why we buy them. While it’s been a learning process, we want to share a few questions we like to ask to shop more mindfully.
Alternatives to one-time-use silverware not only require a painless transition, but can significantly reduce the amount of waste we all produce. Read more here.
According to the 2017 Outdoor Participation Report, people of color (POC) make up 27% of outdoor participants (the other 73% is white)*. Why is that?
Each year, April 22 is dedicated to Earth Day; a day that reminds us to protect Mother Nature and the planet we call home. Read more on what to do this Earth Day and every day.
Looking to add some natural decor to your home? We’ve created a list of eco-friendly houseplants for beginners that require little care (and budget-friendly!).
New Year, new presidential administration. We’re not quite sure if we like the ring of that yet. We believe, now more than ever, we must remind one another of the lasting impact one can make in the name of collective action. Read more on how you can get involved.
We researched and scoured the internet to find fashion brands that are trendy, sustainable, and affordable- each with a mission of their own.
In this post, we brushed up on recycling 101: the mistake you don’t know you’re making and how to properly recycle at home.
Bring sustainability into your work space with these easy green tips.